Sunday, November 8, 2009

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEND

I saw Fucked Up for the third time this weekend. Andrew WK played keyboards and they did Chemistry of Common Life in its entirety. They also played "Crusades," "Baiting the Public," and "David Comes to Life." I lost a glasses lens and had to go back to Kinderhook on Friday to get my other pair. Fuck.

Anyway, my new band, Polluted Bitch-Hound, played its second show Saturday night, and our first as a three-piece. We honestly were tighter than we were as a two-piece, and everyone seemed to think the bass adds a lot. Here is a picture of the show:
I am not in it. I was sitting behind that thing with bottles on top of it and pipes coming out. That's our hot water heater, but I drummed a good set. We played four originals and a Stooges cover. We did not fuck up all the time and people were into it. I really like our band. Sweet.

Today I saw IRON LUNG. Holy fucking shit their guitarist played through three full stacks. Incredible.

Doing Arabic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment