Sunday, April 26, 2009

WINS

With this post Hey Irony has surpassed Girth Crisis. However, it is far less useful. Congrats to me!

Just a few things:

1.) I tried (and failed) to record a new song on Friday. Good, two-minute song that I was seriously too tired to lay down properly. I still have a lot to learn, but the good news is that there is at least one song completely written for my new project, which is at the moment called Summer Home. Let me know what you think of that, or don't, because I don't care/you aren't reading this.

2.) I will be living in Red Hook (off-campus) next year in a punk haus. I got a terrible room draw number and Brian approached me about this whole thing and it's a nice house, so yeah. This, combined with the fact that I don't and will not own a car, means that the amount of time I'll be spending on campus will be somewhat limited, but I do have a place to put my amps and everything else, plus the place has a basement with a decently high ceiling that should be all right for shows, plus a great porch and lawn. Looking forward to it.

3.) I did some grilling with friends today. It was delicious, but almost ten hours later I still don't even want to think about eating or drinking anymore. I did not go out and party tonight because of this feeling, though I have been riding bikes a lot.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment