Monday, April 6, 2009

FACTS

Daniel has a new blog, and his first entry is about Omegle. That shit is so fun. He also found some place in the Caribbean which is like a hotel with emotional/physical hookers. Dude won the internet yesterday.


Anyway, I'm starting to think about what I'm going to do this summer. I did my phone interview for some company that wants me to buy used books for them. Went well. The commission's pretty good, so I may make enough during finals week to pay for my airfare someplace over the summer, with eyes toward either New Orleans or Phoenix, or both. Anyway, I'll have to do shit during finals week, but money rules.

I also plan on submitting applications to Whole Foods and the Strand, in addition to looking for intern work in the city. YEAH MANUAL LABOR RULES RIGHT ON BRO. Alienating shit, round 2, but I may know a few more people and have a bit more fun this time. Plus I might actually make some money for next semester.

So that's about all the news lately, except that I continue to hang out with the same people and fall more and more into a routine. Soon enough, they say, soon enough. New band on the way.

I also have a very special download that I would like you to have. This was recorded by me on Garageband on Saturday night. Contents: 1.5 drunken phone calls made by a girl buying weed from my friend's roommate. The first three minutes or so are the conversation where the girl found out about shit-talkin', and the last bit, the real gold, is a message she left for the perpetrator. This recording comes with critical acclaim from everyone I've played it for, so I encourage you to give it a listen for some serious lulz.

CHECK IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment