Tuesday, January 5, 2010

LET'S GO SPACE TRUCKIN'

Felt like blogging. I just got home a few hours ago after spending a bunch of time in the city. I'm listening to Deep Purple and lying on my couch. I dropped by my house in Red Hook earlier today and talked to Lotte and after a near-disaster everything is okay there. I was very surprised to realize that I'm actually looking forward to this coming semester. Last semester was a bit of a nightmare. I think whenever it's getting colder my mood worsens but 20 credits really was a downer. The Hound was my only glimmer of hope, and that remains intact.

I've been invited to review music for a new music site called Review Posse. Looks kind of hip-oriented and almost nothing on there (except the Mariachi El Bronx record which was okay) is of the slightest interest to me. They have some King Khan shit reviewed and Dave Matthews Band. I don't know, I've written some stuff that I need to proofread and shorten a bit, then probably submit and get rejected because nobody gives a fuck about Turboslut except me. "Review the new Wolfmother!"
If the Pygmy Lush/Des Ark collaborative LP actually comes out this year it will probably be #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment