Friday, March 6, 2009

Ghostin'

So I got really, really sick yesterday after eating two tacos at Kline. I mean, theoretically it could've had nothing to do with Kline, but I got a huge stomachache about fifteen minutes after consuming them, and six hours later, I became more than casual acquaintances with a Tewksbury toilet, if you get my "drift." More like PUKESBURY... oh! Anyway, I woke up feeling really weak, but my strength has been restored to a reasonable extent since then. I haven't eaten anything substantial today, so I'm pretty ravenous and shit. Snapz n popz.

Might go see Watchmen today or this weekend. I also hear I have a subscriber now, but I'm not seeing that on here, so maybe not. Here's a picture of an antelope.More like... the band Antelope... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment