Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Uh huh

I saw Ian MacKaye in person on St. Patrick's Day. He answered two hours' worth of questions which ranged from really great to really dumb, but was able to elaborate enough that nothing sounded really dumb. I knew this years ago, but he's a really smart dude. So that was fun. Also won a contest where I guessed something close to the number of Lucky Charms in a jar and won some Bard Buxxx. Overall yesterday was a good day.

Today was also pretty good, but suddenly I have no prospective ladyfriends. Usually I let them occupy me for months and do nothing with them before finding someone else, but this time I just don't really have anyone to fall back on. So if you know any relatively good-looking girl who is good at "not knowing how things stand," hook me up! You know where I am!

That was the most honest I've ever been on the internet. Should either keep it up or stop doing that.

Oh before I forget-- I'll be in Kinderhook for anywhere from five to ten days. Not saying you should go out of your way to do something with me, but... you should go out of your way to do something with me. I like tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment