Monday, February 9, 2009

PANDA DOG


So I am sitting here in my room wanting to practice the Rzewski piece I have to learn, but my roommate and his girlfriend are dozing ten feet away and it's really awkward. Obviously it would be a dick move on my part to just start playing, but this actually kind of sucks. I literally can't do anything of use in a room which is legitimately half mine. Fuck this shit. Anyway, this was supposed to be a post about the PANDA DOG ON THE LEFT.

Holy shit that dog looks like a panda. It is cute and fluffy in its own right, but it also resembles another creature among the world's cutest and fluffiest. I just want to hug that thing until one of us dies. Careers and stuff be damned, if you can name something in life more worthwhile than a Panda Dog, I urge you to share. With me.

Update: roommate's girlfriend has left and roommate is still sleeping. Situation is slightly less awkward (or way less awkward) but no more useful. Kudos to him for going to bed early or something, but I really need to do this.

1 comment:

  1. HAVE YOU SEEN CAT ON LSD

    p.s. This is Lauren.

    ReplyDelete